FAQ and Forms
FAQ and Forms
Frequently Asked Questions
The Courtyard Marriott in Concord, NH, will have a room block rate of $112/night for the dates of May 27 and May 28, 2013. The room block is listed under The Carsey Institute. Please call Courtyard by Marriott directly at 603-225-0303 or 1-800-321-2211. All reservations must be accompanied by a first night room deposit or guaranteed with a major credit card. The Courtyard by Marriott will not hold any reservations unless secured by one of the above methods. Reservations must be received on or before May 5, 2013.
There are limited scholarships available. To apply for an SEI scholarship, complete the application by using the form here:
The deadline for all scholarship requests is CLOSED.
Case studies will be reviewed by the institute’s committee members.
There are two deadlines for case study applications.
Priority submission of case study applications is CLOSED.
Final deadline for all case study applications is CLOSED.
Information coming soon... Sign-up for Stonyfield Entrepreneurship Institute news alerts here.
Case Study - PRIORITY Submission - CLOSED
Case Study - FINAL Deadline - CLOSED
Scholarship Request – CLOSED
Hotel Registration Deadline - CLOSED
Conference Registration Deadline –CLOSED
There will be some display space available for materials. Please contact Susan Colucci at email@example.com for more information.
- About Us
- Policy and Research Areas
- Carsey Initiatives
- Carsey Research
- Center on Social Innovation and Finance
- About the Center on Social Innovation and Finance
- Professional Programs
- Undergraduate Resources
- Applied Research
- Upcoming Events
- Carsey Social Innovator of the Year Award
- Community and Environment in Rural America
- Master of Arts in Community Development Policy and Practice
- NH Listens
- Stonyfield Entrepreneurship Institute
- Sustainable Microenterprise and Development Program
- 2013 Webinar Series
- New Hampshire - June 2013
- Tanzania - November 2013
- Ghana - March 2014
- Togo - March/April 2014
- Making the Road - Blog
- Tracking Changes in the North Country
- Carsey on Campus